The latest Fox Morning Show segment consisted of a few DIYs this Fall. September was national ovarian cancer awareness month and I also wanted to share a few kid DIY pumpkin ideas for a kids Thanksgiving table.
It has been a great honor to be a guest on the Fox Morning Show. With this being said, I don’t know when I’ll be appearing on the show again. It’s becoming very sporadic with schedules. Hopefully, with the new year approaching new and exciting adventures awaits.
Speaking of the new year. I’m wrapping up blog drafts and looking forward to new 2018 projects with the blog. Here are some inspiring quotes for the upcoming year.
- “you have to find what sparks a light in you so that you, in your own way, can illuminate the world”
- “I long for a life I have control of. I want to feel alive”
- “I’m not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world. I explain that now, when someone asks me why I cry so often, I say, ‘for the same reason I laugh so often – because I’m paying attention.’ I tell them that we can choose to be perfect and admired or to be real and loved. we must decide.”
- “if you want to find God, hang out in the space between your thoughts”
- “when this wonderful world gets heavy and I need to find my escape, I just keep the wheels rolling, radio scrolling”
Happy Thanksgiving week.