Thank goodness, it’s Monday. Said NO ONE EVER! It’s more like Monday, DONday as in DONE with this week already. However, can I get an Amen for personal growth, for mentors and for the wisdom out there, through which I’ve found a few nice ways to ask stress to leave whenever she comes to visit!That’s why I here to enlighten you through inspiration that has grabbed my attention this past week.
1. I’m not where I need to be but thank God I am not where I used to be
2. Worry does not make you escape your trouble it only makes you unfit to deal with it when it comes
3. Worry is useless what is needed is trust
5. Be open with people, people respect and admire honesty and openness. Don’t make excuses and don’t hold anything back.
6. God will never help you be someone else
7. Be content with who you are
8. Cleanse! And this would be a source of confession for us Catholic people!
9. Take a deep breath, exhale it out and refocus again on the fact that I’m alive, I’m healthy and I’m loved, then look around and think about who else you can remind of this fact.
10. Hit the pavement
It’s Monday people, give and take control of your week!