Guys! I don’t know how I done this, BUT I’m officially your new Arbonne District Manager.
Arbonne and the team I’m surrounding myself with is forever changing my life and I LOVE it! Listen here, by the time I was 34, I was a mess physically. (We won’t talk about mentally) However, physically I was worried, full of fear, insecure and had a poor self-image. I tired to find value in what I could and that’s when I was introduced to Arbonne. Overtime, I developed a fast revolving love for a new feeling within myself. As the feeling grew I signed up to become a consultant. Honestly that’s all I thought I would ever be, some local small-town gal selling products like your next door neighbor in the tufferware business. (No offense if you sell tufferware, I love tufferware) But you get the drift.
This has not been the case though! It’s been so rewarding in every way! I wanted to share five that led me to district manager, and that may inspire you to get on board with my team!
1. Say a prayer. I would like to think God can hear all my prayers. I try my best to make time for meditation and reflections on the many blessings I’ve received through my growth in Arbonne.
2. Invest in a positive team. This reminds me of one of my favorite bible verses. “And some seed feel on good soil, where it produced a crop-a hundredfold”
3. Practice what you preach. If you’re not seeing your own results, how can people of your community, your family, and friends believe in something your passionate about.
4. Don’t compromise yourself. Be understand, and try to be kind, but don’t give in to unreasonable requests, and don’t let anyone convince you to compromise your ethics or forsake your conscience. Be true to what you believe.
5. Make a daily task. This leads to weekly goals, monthly expectations, and future opportunities.
And lastly as I end this post, don’t believe people when they say this is a scheme. Or my personal favorite that’s been going around my circle, the “pyramid scheme”. You know what I say, you can watch me, or join me!