Newnan is always up for getting down and dirty in the mud, fetching balls, and bird watching! Like most labradoodles he is a lover of the outdoors and enjoys meeting new friends both human and animal. He also enjoys running. Sometimes I don’t think he knows when to stop, and if you try to catch him he will only run faster, and if you try to bet him, you will only eat his dust. So after all this playing outside you can bet he is one HOT DOG! Here are six tips to keep in consideration when the temperatures are rising.
1. Play with your dog early in the mornings or late in the afternoons.
2. Bring or have water for you and your pup. Newnan especially loves the water hose!
3. Try freezing snacks and storing treats in the refrigerator. This is a refreshing treat after a hard day of play!
4. Communicate with your groomer. Let them know how short you prefer them shaved during the spring and summer
5. Play in the shade!
6. Know the signs for dehydration and heat stroke! But if you allow your pet to become in danger of a heat stroke, youshould be in jail! HA! …. *Heavy panting and drooling
*i made a flower crown the other day with my roses that are starting to be in full bloom.