Good Morning! Are you watching the new morning show on fox29?! Yesterday was such a surprise as I was featured talking about statement pieces.
There can be so many rules on statement pieces but I personally like to keep it simple. Here are a few I have found that works best for me.
1. I try to keep it simple. Either one classic pair of earrings or a bold statement necklace. Never both at the same time.
2. High neck lines, I try to pair long dangling earrings
3. A low neck line a statement necklace of some sort.
4. Of you have a bold statement dress with designs, I try to never wear a necklace with it. Let the dress or print speak for itself.
5. Solid print colors, go for a statement necklace, preferably a long piece that stands out!
6. A statement piece doesn’t have to be jewelry. It can be other accessories such as, a purse, a coat in the winter or a fun pair of bold heels/boots etc.
7. If I feel like I’m over accessorizing, before I walk out the door, I take one piece off. I keep it very simple for work, as I don’t like bold cuffs or bracelets while I’m typing.
8. Wear what you love!
9. Let your lipstick be a statement. If you like to play around with lipsticks then lose the bold earrings and let your lips do the talking!
10. And finally make you’re own statement!