Im a firm believer that a girl should wear less makeup in the summer time. Let’s face it. Summer time down south is harsh. It’s hot and humid! And we all know how damaging the sun can be when we spend a few minutes outside, much less, hours at baseball fields, lakes, and water parks. So I wanted to share a few tips with you about taking care of your face this summer. I have been using the Arbonne beauty around 8 weeks now and I can tell that my skin is starting to thank me for these products it’s absorbing.
***These pictures are non-edited nor filtered
1. Make sure SPF is part of your daily routine.
2. Ditch the full coverage (THICK) foundation! Opt for something lighter if any foundation at all. Think about it and think about how clogged your face can get.
3. Moisture. You’re going to sweat your makeup off anyways. Don’t waste your good products. Fresh, dewy skin is what you want, not looking like a raccoon.
4. Spot Corrector is my new go-to. Arbonne has one that I’m currently using. More about this later.
5. This is going to sound crazy, BUT if any of you have oily skin grab that old receipt in your purse and blot your face. You’ll thank me later.
6. Skip the powdery dry eyeshadows. Key words: POWDERY – DRY it will only sweat down into your wrinkles making your face look unhealthy and dirty
7. Invest in a really bomb, summer time mascara that will be worth wearing. it if you want to add a little touch of makeup. I love lashes and bold lips durning this time of year, if I’m going to get fixed up.
8. Hydrate hydrate hydrate